|Momoka Ariyasu, 2015|
|Born||March 15, 1995|
|Birth Place||Saitama, Japan|
|Zodiac Sign||12px Pisces|
|Label||Star Child, Evil Line Records|
|Associated Acts||Momoiro Clover Z, 3Bjunior, Jimusho ni Osaretai, Tenkasu Trio, Power Age|
- Name: Momoka Ariyasu (有安杏果, Ariyasu Momoka)
- Momoclo Color: Green
- Nickname: Momokaa~, Ariyasu~
- Birthday: March 15, 1995
- Blood Type: A
- Birthplace: Saitama
- Height: 148cm
- Hobby: Singing
- Specialty: Dance
Started acting as a baby magazine model. She was represented by talent agency Carotte C&T and appeared on television shows and in numerous commercials.
Appeared on Ponkikkids and was a member of Sister Rabbits At the same time, she joined EXPG, the boy-band Exile's dance and vocal school for kids.
November 1, Momoka moved from Carotte to the Stardust Promotion talent agency,
February 2, was put Power Age which had already started in 2005 May, the Power Age was disbanded. July 26, Ariyasu was added as a sixth member to the idol group Momoiro Clover which was about to release its first indies single.
January 1 it was announced that Momoka Ariyasu would refrain from singing and talking until the end of January. As it was expained, she was receiving treatment for her throat and needed to let her vocal cords rest.
February 7, it was announced that another full month, until the end of February, was needed to complete the treatment, Momoka would communicate by means of writing and other members would take turns in performing her solo parts in songs.
Momoka performed Her first solo Live Concert, "Feel a Heartbeat" on July 3, 2016 at Yokohama Arena.
Momoka Ariyasu graduates from Nihon University College of Art. Receiving two awards.
Discography Featured InEdit
- [2009.11.9] Mirai e Susume! (未来へススメ!)
- [2010.5.5] Ikuze! Kaitō Shōjo (行くぜっ!怪盗少女)
- [2010.11.10] Pinky Jones (ピンキージョーンズ)
- [2011.3.9] Mirai Bowl / Chai Maxx (ミライボウル)
- [2011.7.6] Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei (Z伝説 ～終わりなき革命～)
- [2011.7.6] D' no Junjō (D'の純情)
- [2011.11.23] Rōdō Sanka (労働讃歌)
- [2012.5.7] Mōretsu Uchū Kōkyōkyoku Dai 7 Gakushō «Mugen no Ai» (猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛)
- [2012.7.27] Otome Sensō (Z女戦争)
- [2012.11.21] Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo (サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ)
- [2013.11.06] GOUNN
- [2014.05.08] Naite mo Iin Da yo
- [2014.07.30] MOON PRIDE
- [2015.03.15] Seishunfu
- [2012.06.2012] Otome Sensō (Special Edition) (Z女戦争)
- [2012.09.26] Ikuze! Kaitō Shōjo (Special Edition) (行くぜっ!怪盗少女)
- [2013.06.05] Iriguchi no Nai Deguchi (入口のない出口) (Indie best album)
- [2012.04.21] Momoclo★All Stars 2012 (ももクロ★オールスターズ2012)
-  Gin no Angel
-  Shirome
-  Ninifuni - short
-  Momodora
-  Akumu-Chan: The Movie
-  Maku ga Agaru
-  French Potato Cup
-  Saturday Drama Special Shijō no Koi: Ai wa Umi wo Koete
-  Suntory Mystery Prize Special Toki no Nagisa
-  Monday Mystery Theater Pet Sitter Sawaguchi Hanako no Jikenbo
-  Tuesday Suspense Theater Oyaji
-  SMAPxSMAP special Tokubetsu-hen Saranheyo Ai no Gekijō no Ai no Uta "Kenbo Haseyo:
-  Shiawase ni Nare yo"
-  Hamidashi Keiji Jōnetsu Kei
- [2004 - 2005] Ponki Kids 21
-  Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo SP
-  Friday Entertainment Okusama wa Keishi Sōkan
-  Drama 30 Gakincho: Return Kids
-  Nippon kikô - TV documentry
-  Jônetsu tairiku - TV documentry
-  Tetsuko's Room
-  Momo Kuro Chan
-  Hajimete no otsukai - TV docomentry
-  Akumu-chan Special
- Momoiro Clover Z CM's
-  Black Pepsi
-  Asuka Hayashi - "Chiisaki Mono" (小さきもの?)
-  SMAP - "Tomodachi e (Say What You Will)" (友だちへ〜Say What You Will〜?)
-  Exile - "Choo Choo Train" (Choo Choo TRAIN?)
-  Exile - "The Galaxy Express 999"
Message to FansEdit
Message to the Fans: It's always better to be around friends - whether it's during good times or bad times.
English Message to Overseas Fans:Edit
I'm the small and sometimes slightly silly member of Momoclo - Ariyasu!
My actual name is Momoka Ariyasu, I'm a 2nd year high school student and I absolutely love dancing and singing!
My favorite subject is English, and I'm hoping to study overseas in the future while doing a home stay... but before I do that... I want to bring everyone overseas the power and smiles that we've created here in Japan! I hope you'll all continue supporting us!
- She can speak the Kansai dialect since her parents are Kansai natives.
- She isn't good at pronouncing, especially the letters, i, ki, shi, chi, and ni.
- From 1998 until 2009 she has appeared in more than 20 commercials.