August 24, 1997
Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku (2010-2011)
The calm leader (冷静リーダー, Reisei Leader)
Reina Miyazaki (宮崎れいな) is a former idol, former leader and one of the original members of Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku (Attendance Number #2). She moved school (graduated) on December 26, 2011 and quit show business entirely.
- Nickname: Reina
- Birth date: August 24, 1997
- Birthplace: Saitama
- Blood type: O
- Height: 152 cm
- Hobby: Dance, listening to music
- Specialty: Cheerleading
- Associated Acts: Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku (2010-2011)
- Attendance Number: 4 → 3 → 2
- "The calm leader with the heart of an angel and a little devil. Attendance Number #2, Reina Miyazaki!" -— Introduction line"
- One of the original members of Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku during its formation on August 4, 2009.
- She is described as the spiritual support that unites the bunch of misfits of Ebichu. She's a level-headed person yet tends to be quite tsundere.
- It's mentioned in the lyrics of Ebichu Shusseki Bangou no Uta Sono 1, despite her cool personality, she is unexpectedly spoiled.
- She is the first and only selected leader of Ebichu.
- She decided to quit from Ebichu and show business and moved school on December 26, 2011. After her graduation, there was no leader in Ebichu.
She joined Stardust Promotion in 2009 and wanted to become a model. On August 4, 2009 she was one of the five selected 3Bjunior members to become the member of Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku along with Mizuki, Kanon Nanaki, Narumi Uno and Rika Mayama. Her first modeling career is in the Ribbon Magazine March 2010 issue.
Discography Participated InEdit
- Indie Singles
-  Ribbon Girl
- [2010.12.01] Subculture Magazine Online OG
- [2011.01.19] Seifuku Fashion Pose Fuyufuku-hen. Cosmic Publishing
- [2011.12.01] De View
- Her attendance number is not replaced in the current lineup and remains vacant. It could be because of her presence was important in the history of Ebichu as their leader and can't be replaced. The attendance number #2 is always declared as vacant (欠番, ketsuban) and skipped in the Ebichu Shusseki Bangou no Uta Sono 1 song.