|Single by Yuzu, Momoiro Clover Z, back number, Sakurako Ohara and Yumi Matsutoya|
July 15, 2014
Wasurerarenu Music (忘れられぬミュージック) is a digital single by collaboration artists to commemorate 60th anniversary of Nippon Broadcasting System radio. The single was sung by Yuzu, Momoiro Clover Z, back number, Sakurako Ohara and Yumi Matsutoya. It was released on July 15, 2014 under Toy's Factory in iTunes and Recochoku.
Nippon Broadcasting System (Nippon Housou or NBS) commemorated their 60th anniversary in July 15, 2014 by held an 9 hours radio event titled Nippon Housou Kaikyoku 60 Shuunen Kinen Radio de Kiita: Wasurerarenu Music. The single was first announced on June 6, 2014 and bring together different artists across generations: Yuzu, Momoiro Clover Z, back number, Sakurako Ohara and Yumi Matsutoya was selected to participate in the single. In 2013, Yumi Matsutoya (Yuming) was offered by NBS to create a new song for the radio, alongside her masterpiece "Valentine's Radio" (1988-1999). The single is a rearranged version of 2007's song titled "Music" (ミュージック) by Golden Circle, of which both Yuming and Yuzu also featured in the song. Yohito Teraoka, which is also featured in "Music" is responsible as the producer of the song.
The song was described as the song that connects music, radio and the future. The song was first revealed to the general public in the day the radio event started and on Toy's Factory youtube channel on the same day. The song was described as the song that connects music, radio and the future.
On September 15, 2014, it was announced that the collaborative artists held a live concert titled All Night Nippon Radio Live Wasurerarenu Music in Yokohama Arena on November 28, 2014. The single was first being performed in the live concert.
- 1. Wasurerarenu Music (忘れられぬミュージック, The Unforgettable Music)
- Momoiro Clover Z (Kanako Momota, Shiori Tamai, Ayaka Sasaki, Momoka Ariyasu and Reni Takagi)
- back number
- Sakurako Ohara
- Yumi Matsutoya
- Live Concerts
- [2014.11.28] All Night Nippon Radio Live Wasurerarenu Music
- The song is advertised as the song by artists across generations, Momoiro Clover Z and Sakurako Ohara represents the young generation, while Yuzu, Backnumber and Yuming represents older generation.
- Momoiro Clover Z's main radio program, Momoiro Clover Z Momoclo Club xoxo is broadcasted on NBS.
- This is the first collaboration single of Momoiro Clover Z.